follow
All About Me


Heyy,I'm just want to introduce myself. My name is Masturah bt Abdul Razak. I'm now 15 years old. I school at SMK Bukit Baru & I love that school. I'm born at the pearl of the east. I like to collect soft toys and swimming. When I grow up,I want to be a veterinar because I love animals so much. I hope it will be come true. My atitude is I am a childfish,lovely,understanding and very happy. I have many wonderful things that happen in my life but I still smile. But they don't know behind my smile,there is a lot of secret. Hurm,but if someone break my heart. My heart can hurt until now and cannot be heal. Haha xD I hate people that hate me. Korean artist is always be my favourite. One day,I hope I will get someone that can love me and be loved. Okayy laa,that's all about me. I've nothing to say right now. Kbye,Iloveyou <3 Thankyou.

Older Post | Newer Post